Springhill Retail Pharmacy
Medical Office Building 2, First Floor
3715 Dauphin St.
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
A community retail pharmacy is available on SMC’s campus; open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Pharmacy is conveniently located on the ground floor of Medical Office Building 2. Springhill’s Pharmacy is open to the general public and serves all hospital employees, physicians, medical staff, and their families.
· Pay the same co-pay without the wait and with the attention to detail you deserve
· All major insurance accepted
· Locally owned and operated
· Serving Springhill and all surrounding areas
· Member of Good Neighbor Pharmacy network representing more than 6,000 independent pharmacies nationwide
· 100 percent money back guarantee on all GNP OTC products
Mark Hardison, Retail Pharmacy Director
Fax: (251) 410-3871
We can provide any medication that our patients and customers need. Let us know if we don't have the item you need. We can usually have it the next day.
Don't forget to bring in your coupon for $10.00 off your new or transferred prescription. Click here or on the image to load the coupon into your browser and then you can print the coupon.