At our hospital, philanthropy isn't just a buzzword, it's part of who we are. Because of the generosity of the SMH Auxiliary and ownership, we're able to fund programs and services that have a real, tangible impact on the health and well-being of our patients and their families.
Whether it's free community classes and support groups or programs that make a difference in the lives of those who need it most - philanthropy is at the core of our mission.
- Color By Kids Art Competition coordinated by the SMH Auxiliary
- American Heart Association
- Alabama Kidney Foundation
- Focus Women's Conference
- LifeSouth Blood Drives
- Local School Sponsorships
- "10 Caring Gifts" Christmas Program
- Mobile Junior League's Real Talk for Women
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce Community Events
- The Child Advocacy Center's Serve it up with Love (Annual Tennis Competition and Fundraiser)
- American Cancer Society
- Mobile Ballet
- Mobile Symphony Orchestra
- Medical Society of Mobile