Our Birthing Suites
Springhill Medical Center's upscale Birthing Suites feature modern amenities with the family in mind. Contact our Labor and Delivery Unit to learn more.
(Click on the blue arrows below the picture to scroll through the entire gallery.)
You can see our latest brochure with details all about The Birthing Suites at Springhill, here. For a behind-the-scenes look at the unique construction technology click here.
The Birthing Suites at Springhill offer:
- The nurse/patient ratio enables our nurses to provide constant attention to the mother-to-be.
- Board-certified lactation consultants on staff to help with breastfeeding questions and are available via e-mail at LactationConsult@springhill.org
- Special Care Nursery Unit provides custom designed infant-sensitive care.
- Childbirth and Parenting classes for parents.
- Sibling preparation class, "Me Too!"
Springhill Medical Center offers unparalleled service in maternity care. We have more OB/GYNs located on the campus than any other hospital, making it very convenient for both the patient and the physician.
Before being admitted, please fill out our online Pre-Registration form.
For more information on Maternity, call 340.7769 or download our brochure "Having Your Baby at Springhill Medical Center."